Since an Obama victory is imminent, I thought I’d take the time now to share why I have had little talk radio blurbs on this blog.
I sense the end of talk radio is coming.
I began to feel it when the Golfer started his “Operation: Chaos.” At the time, I could imagine that being used as a justification for bringing back the Fairness Doctrine after a Democrat victory in the White House and both Congresses.
Now that Obama is going to win in a landslide, I think we all know the last days are here for the talkers. I feel compelled interesting little blurbs, as a reminder of what was that we can look back on years from now.
To quote Savage from the other night: “Life will go on.”
I guess I’ll have to become an XM/Sirius customer soon. It’s $8.99 a month on my phone to get XM — I assume Sirius will be available as well, since they are now merged.
I’m sure everything will be okay. Don’t worry about it. “That’s fine.”
- XM-Sirius Merger Bull
- LDOTR: Mixed Race Prejudice
- In honor of Obama-Biden: Welcome back Google
- LDOTR: Today on Beck
- President Obama BP Oval Office Speech Reaction
- Talk Radio Postmortem
- Obama, Medvedev, and the Missile Defense Conundrum
- Yankees ALCS Game 2 A.J. Saunders Joba Hughes Rivera Damon Cano A-Rod Houdini Melk-man delivers!
- Got a new phone
- New York City Sucks (NYC IS OVERRATED CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP)
- Jim Cramer, Julian Robertson, China, U.S. 30-year Treasury Notes Worthless, Inflation
- Translation: Rick Perry Debate Oops Fundraising Appeal