Fifteen years ago, an older adult whom I trust told me Rush is racist.
Only now, on the precipice of the most historic U.S. election ever, have the scales have fallen from my eyes and I can see.
I just heard Rush basically say that he’s counting on the Bradley Effect, which is where racist whites say they will vote for Obama but end up voting for McCain. He even tried to malign Jews in Florida while talking about this.
I’m so happy that my anonymous friend talked me into believing in Obama. Everything is clear now.
- LDOTR: Are Obama Workers Jinxing McCain?
- Savage Quote of the Day
- Peter Barker and J. Janah Jameson discuss politics
- WSJ: "Felons will gain the right to Vote under Obama"
- LDOTR: Palin
- Random Thoughts on 2008 Election
- Racism: Rush, Beck, Savage talk