And now, on this happy Thanksgiving morning, a quick news round-up:
- some couple named Salahi, apparently known in the D.C. party scene (according to GMA), crashed the White House State Dinner for the Indian Prime Minister. That's right — they were uninvited and got past magnetometers and Secret Service agents.
They have a Facebook page with photos, if you want a taste of the madness and absurdity.
- today is the one-year anniversary of the Mumbai attacks. Never forget … but you Idol fans forgot already, didn't you?
- can President Obama drop the turkey pardoning charade? I mean, he joked about how he wanted to "eat that sucker (his words)," highly insincere and fake. The joke is, like, 50 years old and worn out. Enough already. Let Harry Truman's invention die.
- deep thought provoking questions on Toyota recall; Obamacare, Robert Gibbs, Scott Brown, President Obama Spending Freeze
- Game Change Book, Harry Reid racist comments, Carlos Allen Gate Crasher, Togo African Cup
- Credit Card, Carbon Tax, Obama Speech
- American Idol
- DailySkew Radio Podcast: AIG Investments, Government Bailout, Somalia Pirates, Free Tibet, unfriend
- Security at the airport, wait times, Jets, Giants, Cowboys and Colts, Mark DeRosa, Yemen, Somalia
- Dubai World, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Newt Gingrich, Obama, Jimmy Carter, Rod Thorne, The Nets, Tiger Woods, why are we in Afghanistan