New York – Apparently, in response to Sarah Palin’s ongoing success, Katie Couric decided to commit verbal hari-kari last night with a health care rhyme on the CBS Evening News.
“It was a noble effort,” stated Dr. Richard Hofmann from the National Enneagram Council. “It is clear that Couric has carried a boatload of guilt after taking a naive Alaskan and deconstructing her before a national audience last year. This is a healthy response and a good way to make amends.”
Others had their doubts.
“Look, she’s clearly appealing to the Sarah Palin audience,” stated Angel Jimenez, noted Internet provocateur. “I think if she could have worked in a line about not reading books, she would have.
“This is not sincerity. It’s desperation.”
Members of the Time Variance Authority have yet to report on future Neilsen ratings for CBS Evening News, or whether Couric will continue hosting the show. We here at the M.O.T. News will deliver that information if and when we receive it.
For now, check out the DailySkew Year 5w6 eBook, and turn to page 221, where M.O.T. News reported that Gallup polls are “Inherently inaccurate.”
- Multimedia message
- Request for Comments on Biden’s Remarks
- Sir Dodd Makes Bid for King Paulson’s Crown
- Tashman Technologies: Loyalist Announces Retirement
- Governor Perry Socialism 2012 Presidential Campaign Sarah Palin Obama aloof disconnected SimEarth China Dalai Lama and Tibet comparison to the South during the Civil War
- Is there such a thing as stupid questions?
- O: "The New Way of Doing Business"