On today's Dailyskew Mobile Podcast, Tony Vahl references a great blog post by Damian Hospital about no longer following politics, and then discusses the secret origins of Vahl following current events intently.
Included in the podcast:
– a description of Mr. Robert Cohen, Vahl's 6th grade teacher (is Mr. Cohen into technology? Will he hear this podcast? We hope so. He was a good teacher)
- have times really changed that much from the 1950's to now? The shocking answer revealed! (how's that for a setup?)
- can you name the 9 Supreme Court Justices without searching for the answer?
- inappropriate laughter during the tragic Challenger explosion by a fellow classmate
- Vahl's continued push to bring Perspective to an American audience, with no labels and a Dailyskew Scale of Importance for current events
- Kagan Mortal Kombat
- DMP 122: Supreme Court Strip Search
- Slaughter Rule, imperfect capitalism, Obama moves to center
- a few minutes on Libya and Wisconsin Unions
- Random: Solar Panel and Supreme Court
- Peter Parker on the unemployment line; Yankee Four Horsemen Collapse; Obamacare Super Sunday
- Translation: Joe Paterno Statement about Sandusky